1 Feb 2012

Update: Cluttered Chaos

Hey lovely people :)

This "Project Makeover"-thing is turning out to be quite exciting! The response to the stuff I put up for sale has been great, and already, people have started coming over to pick up their purchases :) I'm mega-excited about this all!!

The first thing to get picked up was the magazine-holder. Bon voyage to it :)

Earlier today I put up a question on facebook: Where can I find second-hand stores in Tromsø? Needless to say there seems to be more of them than I realized, and I'm planning to start visiting them tomorrow to look for new treasures for my apartment. It kinda feels like planning an expedition, and the thrill of not knowing what cool stuff awaits for me out there is getting my blood pumping.

At the moment, the apartment is a mess! hahaha I've rearranged some of the furniture I intend to keep (the chairs I inherited from my grandma, the old piano I used to play at my godparents house when I was growing up +++), and the place is a horrible mix of styles and clutter. Some of the stuff for sale is just bundled up in a corner, and let me tell you: I'll not be having friends over the way this place looks now!! LOL Here's a sneak peek:

But I can live with a cluttered place for a little while. By rearranging things I get to see what I'll need once the selling-frenzy is over - and start putting design alternatives together in my head.

And I can tell you I have some wicked cool ideas! Creativity Overload!!! Just hope I find the second hand bargains I'm hoping for ;)

I'll keep you posted!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment