3 Feb 2012

Another Update

Today has been spent doing only interior-design'y stuff, and let me tell you: I've had so much fun!!

Apparently a bit inspired by my "Project Makeover", my sister Therese called me last night asking if I could come over today and help her redecorate their apartment. I believe my initial response went something like this: "Physical labour and interior design?! I'M SOOOOOO INNNNNN!!!! :D"

So this morning I showed up at her place and we been moving things around, vacuuming and washing, laughing and smiling all day, and in the end we made our deadline of finishing before her unsuspecting boyfriend got off work at 4pm. ;) Just call us the Interior Ninjas! lol

As the need for some additional candleholders proved necessary, we decided to kill two birds with one stone and head out for a bit to check out the second hand shops of Tromsø. I must say, I've fallen in love!! There are a few hidden gems in this city, and I'm excited that I finally know about them! :D At my new favourite charity shops, we found many cool things, and although I ended up not buying anything today, it was not because I didn't want to!! I basically had to be very strict with myself and decide that the big things like sofa and diningroom-table have to be sold off first and new ones purchased before I can start adding the final details....! Sometimes, I'm not a big fan of logic thinking ;) hehe

Anyways! Recon for my project has been done tonight; and here are some pictures of the end result of the redecoration of Therese and Eivinds apartment. Please excuse the poor lighting, but you get the jist. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment