10 Feb 2012

Brilliant Buy!!

I have just made the most expensive purchase of my whole "Project Makeover"! But it's soooo worth it!!

Having sold my dining-table+chairs I had room to replace them with something that's gonna fit brilliantly in the new style, and I've just come back home from picking up my new thingies.

Peeps: Meet my new diningroomtable+chairs:



And although they're my most expensive buy at 2500,- NOK - they're actually a bargain (!!!) as they go for 16.000,- when new. So as you can tell - WELL worth it! Also this is a norwegian design set, made by Fora Form. They specialize in office-furniture, and are well known for their use of sustainable materials and durable furniture. Amongst other things, they've been awarded "Award for Design Excellence" by the Norwegian Design Council, and thanks to the awesome interior designers F&O (www.f-o.no) here in Tromsø, their old lunch-room furnitures are now my new precious gems.

 The flower-pot on the picture, btw, is also one of the purchases I've made for the project. It came from Fretex and is fitting nicely into my new design :)

Have a great weekend everyone! I know I am, now that I'm enjoying the rush of endorphines that comes with having new furniture. ;)  And thanks for following my "Project Makeover"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment