2 Oct 2011

Split this!

I had a really good self confidence boost today :) I was at the gym enjoying my favorite class - Body Balance. It's a mixture of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, and gives you a really good exercise to strengthen your core muscles, increase your balance and clear your head.

After the class I decided to do a little experiment that I haven't done in a loooong time - and I can (very) happily report that I can once again do the split!! :D This is a really big self confidence boost for me as I used to be a gymnast, and I used to love working out, but when I got pregnant a few years ago the pregnancy brought with it some health issues that made me have to give up the serious workouts.

Lately, however, I've been very determined to get back in shape, and to regain some of the "me" that was lost those years ago. That's why I'm superhappy and dancing all over my living room tonight as I can see results are starting to present themselves :)

I like having confidence boosts like that. Please keep 'em coming!






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3043283/honestly?claim=dzhp7f9kz9p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment