29 Sept 2011

Candlelight conversation

Tonight I'm having a quiet night to myself. Gabriel is off for a sleepover at a friends house, and candles are lit in my living room. On the TV, a documentary about serial killers just started, so I'm switching over to a more positively vibed channel... It suits me better.

Quite frankly, I'm still smiling from the Dreamcatcher gig on Tuesday! We had four lovely artists playing, and two storeys full of supporting audience. I love the Dreamcatcher nights. They fill me with such warmth and energy, and I feed on that rush of enthusiasm for days! It's hard to explain exactly how that works, but something inside me just tells me that "this is the way you're supposed to live your life" when I see the artists enjoying themselves on stage and tell me that they loved playing our night. Making dreams come true - whether they are my own or others, seems like a good way to live. I'm happy I found this out about myself at such a young age - so that I can live the dream instead of constantly searching for it.

For those of you who are not thoroughly acquainted with Dreamcatcher, let me tell you a bit about it. But first, I'm just going to refill my glass of wine...

Done ;)

Dreamcatcher is all about promoting great up and coming music through a variety of concerts, showcases, tours, workshops etc... Me and my sister Therese are heading the "operation" (find her bilingual blog here: resnhansen.blogspot.com) and together with a bunch of great people we work to make magical events happen. Our "catchphrase" is 'Live And Intimate', and we span the kind of genres we mostly love to listen to ourselves - singer songwriter, folk, pop, soft rock, blues, funk and soul. It's become my life lately, and we've got some amazing stuff planned for the future that unfortunately I can't tell you about yet, as it's all secret!! :D

To get a jist of the Dreamcatcher-spirit, I'd like to share with you a few pictures taken at some of our events. All pictures are by our fabulous house photographer Siri Andersen <3














1 comment:

  1. Dreamcatcher <3 Those pictures brought back so many memories, and I can't help but smile all over my face xD xxx

    ReplyDelete