20 Sept 2011

Introduction to me

I feel like a "first ever blog" should be about something really important, provocative and generally mind blowing. I can assure you this one probably won't be...

It's been hinted at me quite a few times that I should start blogging, but for various reasons I've felt that the time hasn't been right until now. Also, I should warn you that I'm not at all sure what the etiquette is for what to share and not share in a blog-entry. That's one of the reasons why I decided to call my blog "Honestly". Then at least if I over-share by accident, I'll just refer to the blog-title and claim it was on purpose... Clever, or what? hehe.


For those of you who haven't been in my life much for the past couple of years, allow me to introduce myself: I'm Liselotte. Often called Lise or Liz for simplicity's sake. I'm a Dreamcatcher girl in Arctic Norway. I used to save the world. I don't anymore... Now I just make it a better place to live in :) I used to be a lot of things that I'm not anymore, come to think of it. And all in all I think I'm a better me now. A crazier, cheekier and happier me at least. In this blog I'm sure you'll read a lot about music, weird stuff that goes on in my head, my rock'n roll life (haha) and people who touch my life in one way or another. Speaking of... Here's a little pic of some of the most important people in my pack:


I'll leave you with that for now, and hope you'll enjoy reading about my life as much as I enjoy living it!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment