9 Sept 2012

Scrapped

After a long while of sitting quietly in on scrapbooking-nights with my mum, sister and other friends, I slowly got tricked into trying the art of creating greeting-cards for myself. I say "for myself" with double meaning actually, because I've realized that once I've put my heart and soul into creating a card exactly like I see it in my minds eye - I feel the overwhelming need to keep it for myself and not give it to anyone.... lol 

Anyways, I thought I'd share with you some pictures of a couple of cards I've made.

First up is a fairy-tale card. It was one of the first ones I made, and the big gem in the front technically belongs to my mum... But the compromise was that I was going to attempt making a card if I got to use that gem as a theme ;) And here's the result: 


Front of the card

Open once...

Open twice ;)

Another card I've made quite recently is a wedding card. For this I accepted the challenge of using pink and making it very romantic (something I don't usually do when scrapbooking). Here is how it turned out:

Front of the card

The inside of the card. The card says: "Magi finner du i de små øyeblikkene som lyser opp dagen. Kunsten er å oppdage dem". Translated: "Magic is found in the small moments that light up the day. The art is to discover them".

Another view of the inside

The back of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment