31 Jan 2012

Another Spark Of Insanity?

I've had a thought that I just can't shake. A plan, you might say... I've currently not decided a 100% on whether or not I'm going to put the plan into action, but I thought I'd tell you about it anyway.

As a few of you might know I'm a professional Interior Designer. And quite frankly, I've lately become very bored with how my apartment looks. Don't get me wrong - I think it's beautiful, but my style has changed and I want the apartment to reflect that change.

However, I don't have any money laying around for a makeover, and that's where my plan evolved from.

What if... I put up all the furniture (and other stuff that won't suit the new style) for sale on facebook/finn.no etc. and get rid of it. Then, I use only the cash I've raised from the sales to buy the new stuff I want - and it ALL has to be second-hand stuff that I find on f.ex. Fretex, charity-shops, finn.no, ebay.com etc, or get given by kind people...  

What do you think?! Do'able? :D

What was that? You asked about the new style? Let me tell you: 
Funky. Groovy graphic design. Colourful and modern with a touch of retro.
I'm thinking lime, orange, brown, mustard-yellow mixed with oak, white and dark brown. 
And as always: Unexpected solutions ;)

How does it sound? Should I do it?! :D

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do it! And you should blog about how it goes along the way :D

    ReplyDelete